First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 9, 2019

My best friend...

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged about my friend. What better way to blog about him then on his birthday month. Happy birthday bro... let me say something about you. We’ve met on 2002 when I started my university education. I still remember it like it was yesterday I arrived early and there was still no one there and then he came about. He was 6ft 2 and it’s big built with curly hair and a moustache. We said hi and the rest was history... we instantly became the best of friends...

Now the highlights of my friend which it’s 16 years and still going strong

- During the uni days he is a forgetful fellas. Keeps on getting lock out of his apartment. Which I had to bail him out
- Everytime during exams he won’t sleep until after the exam is done (kids don’t do this, you need a good 8 hours sleep in order to retain information)
- Until now loves eating everything on the plate separately. It was weird at first but now I’ve gotten use to it. I kinda of get it, save the best food for last.
- His late father will call him everyday at 10pm sharp (or as we call his prison warden). So you can imagine he needs to step off of events (movies, eating) and go to a quiet place to answer the call. One time he was with me at a friends house and he forgot to pick up the phone. Ended up with 149 missed called. To make it worse, in the news on that day there was a story of a person from our university committed suicide (😳 so you can put two and two together). It was epically hilarious and scary to see his face and his dad screaming on the phone
- Stayed 9 years extra in the university (The minimum is 5). I left early (more on that late) so he technically was lost without me pushing him to study. I am apparently the glue that holds everything.
- Used to work in Radio
- I love scaring my kids on him because he is big
- Easily to be pranked... and the pranks were epic (more on that later)
- The day his dad died was his saddest day in my book. He told me that he don’t want to die alone. Which ironically changed after 6 months. He said he doesn’t want to get married 🤣
- Works in IT now
- Met an awesome girl who strangely enough agreed to become his fiancé And they are getting married this November
- Choose me to be his best man even though he does have a lot of other friends... I’m so honoured

So yeah... he is my best friend for life. I’ll drop everything if he needs help right now. So kids... remember if you have a friend like this... don’t stop making it work. Don’t ever takes things for granted since being someone friend is a privilege not a right... if you don’t work on it... it will fade away... why do I say that... next friend report is going to be about the person

No comments:

Post a Comment