First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, August 30, 2019

Angel has Fallen

The final trilogy of movie we didn't need

Related image

What is it about?
Mike Banning needs to save the president from being assassinated again. This time he is alone

The good
The action sequence was good enough
Gerald Butler looks the part
Nick Nolte looks awesome for his age

The Bad 
The story its a typical 90s action movie set in the 21st century. I didn't say it's bad but its very predictable.
Gerald Butler looks to old for the part

The Ugly 
Like really... that guy has save the president more than once and now he is the traitor? I find that hard to believe

After credit: Surprisingly yes...

Verdict: It is a good popcorn movie

No comments:

Post a Comment