First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Day 242: I'm drawing blank

This is what happens when you are two days late in blogging. I already vaguely remember what did I do on Wednesday. I remember, I had to carry the stuff of the seminar on Thrusday. Those things were heavy.. oh yeah now I remember what happen

My car broke down. The battery is going to die. So I had to drive it to the service center and for my first time took a uber to get my wife's car. Man uber is awesome and cheap. In the morning I got in a normal Proton Saga but in the evening after coming back from work. I got in a BMW 3 series. The best part is I only have to pay 7 bucks for each trip...

I got my pay today so that was good. With it my backdated increment which combines everything is a lot of money. I havent even finish April's bonus money...

No comments:

Post a Comment