First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Day 236: Good day as usual

Nothing weird to report. Among the things that happen today

1) help RJ to get a sales order form out and to find out that the SAP system is on the fritz
2) NH2 went to the wrong floor while I was in the lift. That was hillarious.
3) My team is AWOL again. Nobody was at the office except me. Which I am so not complaining

On a side note. One of our colleague which I just know by name suffered a stroke yesterday and he is currently in ICU. My thoughts and prayers goes to his family during this challenging time. I do wonder how HR is going to treat this. Since a stroke is practically impossible to be fully cured in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment