First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Day 238: Me and my big mouth

Today was an interesting day. I think all the bosses were around my area of the desk. This made me hard to do something else along the way. At least I could do some html and css programming. The interesting story that happen yesterday that I only found out today is this:

Our company receptionist DE was supposed to print some name cards for one of our HOD. The thing is DE ask for the title of the particular head but no one reply back. So DE as efficient as she is went to the intranet system to look at his title. Little does she know that the intranet has not been updated in months (years even). So after cards were made and given to the HOD. The HOD looked at the title and was upset. He then yelled at DE boss which then, DE's boss called her and yell at her. Everyone from the floor can hear it. The thing I don't get is if it was a project that cause a lot of money, I could understand the yelling. But these are $15 namecards which I think is not a big deal... It was not DE fault anyway since she was following the system. It was DE higher up (lets call her LS) was supposed to double check her work. Fast forward the HR lady found out... Rather being calm and collected and listen to what DE has to say, .... This is in my opinion a very low blow... She called the IT tech guys who are in charge of the intranet system. Ask them to change it NOW... Snapshot the current update and paste in an email saying that DE was blind and it was her fault all along... Wataffaaakkkkkk.... I like the HR lady but she really needs to work on her people skills... The funny thing is yesterday after I went down, I saw DE crying... I ask her what's wrong.... She said 'nothing'... Then I told her 'If its a your job don't waste time crying'.. you'll just fall on deafs ears... Man I as a jerk

Other than that we went for our first Emergency Response Training meeting. That went well and hopefully there are more things to come. 

Oh where is my big mouth comes in it... Well I was talking about work and CK told me I did a good job... and then he said let's do more jobs... so he gave me a task to do... Well got to earn that moolah somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment