First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Day 244: Substitute for the boss

Today there was a meeting that I had to go since my boss in on vacation on a nice island (well I think Phuket is an island). He asked me to take notes. And take notes I did. Everything they say it was in my notepad. The building that I went was wired... We need to go to M1. Take a lift to 13. Register at the guard. And take another lift to 40... And next week we have 3 more days of this meeting. 

Update: Send the minute meetings email last night. Woke up this morning and got praises all around. Awesome way to end the week

No comments:

Post a Comment