First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Day 239: Finally a busy day

It's was a good day I though. Hang out until 4 and then leave. Well we had a breifing on something at 1045. It was boring as heck... It ended a bit late since the guy said we don't have a time limit. Went for Friday prayers. Got back and I though it was time for me to go home. Then one of my friends call me in for a quotation meeting. I had to a quotation and it was great. We had a couple of good laugh at one of collegue expense. My boss was also funny during that time. I had to leave the office close to 645pm. You can't win it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment