First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

X-Men Apocalyspe


This movie does match the source material but... it went way overboard with the exposition. There are segments that just drag this story longer than it needed to be. The action does not start after an hour worth of useless blahing. In my opinion they needed that just to catch up on casual movie fans. The comic fans already know what is this all about. The did a good representation of teen cyclops and jean gray. The Quicksilver scene in this movie is damn awesome... The CG needs work. In the end, the hero of this movie is not the X-Men.. Is Magneto, since without him, we won't get into the whole mess of destroying the earth. Apocalypse looks ok for a practical effect guy but I do wish the went the CG route and make it like the hulk in the avengers movie...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment