First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, May 27, 2016

Day 243: Great day in a hotel but...

Yesterday we had a seminar for a potential cilent for one of our products. The event took place at a nice hotel. There were free flow food and drinks... The session was good. Every bigwig in my office came...

VH came at 1pm and by that time it was time to go have lunch. Lunch was a buffet and it was awesome. But I do notice that the older I get the more I can't eat that much. Here is the pictures of food that I consume 





After lunch my boss call me for an important assignment. He was going on leave on Friday, and he ask me to substitute him in a meeting for 3 days... 😅. I was already going to have plans of partying today... I was happy to obliged...

Man I have a lot of proposals to do...



No comments:

Post a Comment