First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Day 241: Adventures in lunching

Yesterday my HR lady ask me to accompany her to visit our collegue that had a stroke in the hospital. I said yes and invited the usual posse. Once at the hospital, what we saw was very grim. I really hope that his family is hanging in there. I also hope that I won't be in that position to experience that. After the visit, we went for lunch. Due to the fact is already 1pm and everyone is hungry. We went all around KL until we came to the National Monument (Tugu Negara in Malay). On the peak of the mountain there isa place that sells fish head curry by the kilo... Since they were all out for the 50 dollar head. We have other stuff that was in the menu... Overall good lunch


No comments:

Post a Comment