First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Wagyu Beef + Sides

New type of post. I'm going to start blogging about food. The weird ones only. So today the missus and I went to Las Vacas. Not to be confused with Vegas. This place is a butchery that serve premium meat. We ordered a wagyu ribeye steak 7 250g. 


Wagyu steak is undoubtedly very tasty. The texture is good. The garlic bread and salad are just mediocre 

What's not that good
- the price. They don't tell you the price of the whole package. The raw steak is different. On top of that the charge and extra. So that's just false advertising 

Verdict: Good food. Bad price

There are better steak joins than this. 


No comments:

Post a Comment