First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Day 169: Brains...

After 3-4 hours of sleep yesterday, I am back to the office. The team are busy doing the final touches to the tender. I was in charge of bringing the tender to the location. It was due at 12. But we left at 11:40. The offices was quite near. But the whole tender package was close to 8kg. So we decided to took the car. Arrived there, a couple of confusion on where to send it. We finally manage to send it. My brain was shot. I'm so sleepy. Some of the team went back home to sleep. My boss said today is my performance evaluation. Hopefully I'll do good 

No comments:

Post a Comment