First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Day 161: Today is a bad day

Got to work, got hassled by office mates. I know they all just do it for good fun... So I really don't care that much. Sometimes I wonder is it my responsibility to get the final tender done? I would say its a team effort since everyone needs to pitch in. After that from 3pm til 630pm I went inside a meeting to finalize the points to make for another tender that is due in next 2 weeks. This one looks bleak since there is one key component that is not met and it is a big chunk of the report. And we only have less than 10 days to compile the massive document. I know on Friday next week I'll be doing an all nighter at the office . Man Im so tired and wish I didn't have to go to work tomorrow. But I hate to waste my holiday and I am not sick enough to warrant leave. I do know I am solo tomorrow since all my friends are on leave... Yay...


No comments:

Post a Comment