First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Scratch that off my bucket list

Today I had the opportunity to met a very great man. I was even given the opportunity to shake the man hand and take a picture with him. The man was Tun Mahatir Mohamad. The 4th Prime Minister of Malaysia. Special shout out to my high school classmate who invited me to her beautiful smart home. That home has motion sensors, cameras everywhere and a lift that runs on magnets. 

I managed to talk to Tun bodyguard while Tun was going back in his Jaguar XKR

Fun facts
* it always takes he and his wife an 1 to reach the car from a public place. So they need to move early to get to where they need to be
* the bodyguard, driver the whole entourage went to see the force awakens 

That's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment