First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

My kid got bullied

My kid is in a new school. She loved the old school. But she is being brave for us in the new school. Since the new school has redneck kids who doesn't understand the value of being nice. They keep teasing her to the point that she cried for hours. I wish I could ground pound the kids. There are 3 people to blame in this situation. 
1) The parents - for not instiling good values to their kids
2) The teachers - for taking this as 'kids will be kids attitude' and not solving the root cause 
3) The kids - well you can't blame the kids. They are just kids... Man beating kids is not recommended but I really wish I could do that 

Met the principle this morning. Principle said she will look into it. I'm not holding my breath. My wife said that she cried again this evening. If tomorrow she cries again the gloves are coming off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment