First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 8, 2016

Day 157: I can see the future... And it looks busy

We start Friday with a meeting of an upcoming project. There are a lot of things that we need to do and we don't have much time to do it. After that lunch time. During Friday prayers my friend fall and trip. That was shocking. Today I feel that I'm part of the team even though I don't play a big role in the team. My boss seem to be dependent on me from time to time which is good. I brought my office laptop just incase I feel like doing work. But most probably I'll play Ninja Gaiden instead 

No comments:

Post a Comment