First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Day 162: Finally the weekend

Yesterday I was alone. Most of my friends were off on leave. Good thing there was one other guy who is there. We went for lunch together. He then spill the company secrets on how the company has favoritism and how some people are better notice than others. I do notice that every company needs someone to blame in their department. I do believe I am the guy for my department. Probably because I am new l. But I usually cover my basis. After lunch, I left since I don't think my work will be different If I do it from home. And today is the weekend. Yay

No comments:

Post a Comment