First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, January 22, 2016

Hitman GO

Finally a Hitman game that I can into


Game no: 130
Genre: Puzzle 
Platform: iOS 
Duration: 6 days (+28 days)

What's it about:
- A board puzzle game where strategy is the key complete you objective 

Game consist of:
- puzzle solving
- moving
- strategy thinking 
- item manipulation 

What's good: 
- stages are awesome. Each of them represent a board game. And the pices move like chess.

- the art design is 70's retro
- bad guys are different and brings a lot of variety 

What's bad: 
- it's over to quick 

Status: Beaten the game with 168 tokens 

Score: Worth to be played at least once 

Deleted from phone







No comments:

Post a Comment