First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Day 154: That was an interesting breifing

Today we had our first company briefing. The usual stuff came about. Cake, new people and then when it come to the KPI. The announce that everyone will be getting bonus, depending on how good is their performance is that year. After that they announce that, 8 individuals are over performance and will receive something special from the company. The something special turns out to be a whopping 5000 dollars. That's just crazy. The funny thing is that, The COO and CEO were the ones who choose who perform in the company. I get that the COO choose people who he sees goes in and out of the office (kudos to one of my friends, he was lucky enough to get it). But the CEO picked all the sales people. I could see my teammate face change, ,since I figure that my team (excluding me of course) works our asses off everyday for the company. As another of my friend said... we won't get the recognition since we are the support stuff. In the end , the people who brought in the business matters. I'm kind of bummed that my boss didn't get it, since he works more than me and my teammate combined. But that's also why they pay him the big bucks... Oh well. We did get cake and a nice turkey new year lunch after that. Its all good. I hope I am not the under achiever that they keep mentioning. As long, I do the work that is given, hopefully I should be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment