First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Alias


Comic: Alias
Issues: 28

Story:

If you watch Jessica Jones on Netflix,  this book represent what this series is all about. The books are devided into smaller cases. The cases are interesting enough to get you hook but without using to much super powers. Even though Jessica Jones is a superheroes, this book reads more like a mystery novel. She befriended ant-man and they went on a date. The last 10 issues deals with the origin story and the menacing killgrave. 

Overview

The comic in my opinion is not beautifully drawn. But it's not ugly. It's just ok. The stories are very explicit and even the art. So it's not recommended for public viewing. The stories deal more on ptsd, and rape which are serious issues. Great overall arc. There is a sequel called pulse which I haven't got a chance to sink in yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment