First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All-Stars


 

Game no: 8
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Wii
Developer: Eighting

Publisher: Capcom

Game: Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Ultimate All-Stars
Platform: Wii
Genre: Fighting
First 3 Hours: Awesome game where you can fight Ryu vs G-Force dude at the same time. There is even a big giant lighter guy. Very slow but packs a punch. The tagging system needs work. The gameplay is very fast paced
What I Liked: Rosters, Super moves,
What I Didn't Liked: Tagging System, No Replay Value (unless multiplayer)
Status: Played in now and then but since it doesn't have a coherent storyline. There is nothing more to do
Score: 4/5 Dragon Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment