First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Donkey Kong Country Returns

 




Game no: 9
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Wii
Developer: Retro Studios

Publisher: Nintendo

Game: Donkey Kong Country Returns
Platform: Wii
Genre: Platform
First 3 Hours: This game reminds me of the old SNES Donkey Kong. But I didn't expect it to be extremely difficult. I thought NSMB Wii was hard. This is double that. The only good part is that bananas are available everywhere so you won't run out of life. Other than that, if you die 10 times you will get to skip the stage
What I Liked: Platforming, Stages, Rocket barrel
What I Didn't Liked: Stages... Rage Quitting...
Status: Finished it in 1 week. Didn't get all of the golden bananas but I'm not revisiting that again
Score: 4/5 rocket barrels 

No comments:

Post a Comment