First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Professor Layton and the Unwound Future

 






Game no: 7
Genre: Puzzle
Platform: DS
Developer: Level-5
Publisher: Nintendo
Game: Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Platform: DS
Genre: Puzzle
First 3 Hours: I've played the first and second game of the series so I was expecting nothing new for the series. This series deliver in the point and click fashion. The puzzle range from the easy to the insanely difficult. Good thing  I have a lot of coins to skip them.
What I Liked: Puzzles, Storyline, CG Cutscenes
What I Didn't Liked: Puzzles (some of them are hard)
Status: Finished the game with both rooms fully filled with items
Score: 5/5 Laytons Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment