First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

God of War

\

Game no: 3
Genre: Action
Platform: PS2
Developer: SCE Santa Monica
PublisherSony Computer Entertainment 
Factory Sealed: 156

Game: God of War
Platform: PS2
Genre: Action
First 3 Hours: Notice that most of my games so far have been action games. Well I do love action games. This is a PS2 game. I was lucky enough to get a first edition backward compatible PS3. This game is great. This is the first game where is just constant hitting here and there. Awesome...
What I Liked: Gameplay, Quick Time Events, Combos.
What I didn't Liked: The puzzles, The sort of platforming... This is not that good of a platformer
Status: Finished the game and I found out the 2nd one is already out... Awesome
Score: 5/5 Colossus Eyes

No comments:

Post a Comment