First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 27, 2014

New Super Mario Bros Wii


 




Game no: 5
Genre: Platformer
Platform: Wii
Developer: Nintendo

Publisher: Nintendo 

Game : New Super Mario Bros Wii
Platform : Wii
Genre : Platformer
First 3 hours : This game is awesome. But you need to play it with a friend. You can play it alone but it gets super hard after the first 3 worlds. Love the new mushroom powers.
What I liked : Platforming, Teamwork, Stages
What I didn't liked : 4 wiimotes for ultimate experience. The difficulty that ramps up from 1 to 10 in after you finish 3 worlds. The last stage...
Status : Finished the game on solo mode. Died a lot of times. Not touching this again
Score : 4/5 mushrooms 

No comments:

Post a Comment