First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Uncharted 2 Among Theives

 







Game no: 4
Genre: Action
Platform: PS3
Developer: Naughty Dog

Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment 


Game: Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Platform: PS3
Genre: Action Adventure
First 3 Hours: Got this for my birthday. This was my most anticipate game for 2010. When first you start the game it shows you on a falling train. How epic is that... The thing about Uncharted formula that works is, it has almost no loading time means that you won't have a time to pause and wait for the next event
What I Liked: Storyline, Train chase, Melee combat
What I Didn't Liked: When you are at the last chapter and you fight some kind of demon... Sucks
Status: Finished it... Awesome experience...
Score: 5/5 Train carts...

No comments:

Post a Comment