First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots

 


Game no: 2
Genre: Action
Platform: PS3
Developer: Kojima Productions
PublisherKonami 


Game: Metal Gear Solid 4. Guns of the Patriots
Platform: PS4
Genre: Action, Stealth
First 3 hours: I've played Metal Gear Solid most of my life. But this game is totally different than the previous games. The storyline is damn confusing and long. I think the first hour is just cut scenes. Snake is old...
What I Liked: Gameplay, The collection system, Act 4 (Back to Shadow Moses), The Storyline, The boss fights, Raiden.
What I didn't Liked: The boss fight.. The flying boss. The fact that Snake is shitty. The Storyline...Too complicated. Those small spider things
Status: Finished it. Took me around 1 week plus. This is the end of the series. Fitting ending
Score: 5/5 cardboard boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment