First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, June 27, 2014

Transformers War For Cybertron






Game no: 6
Genre: Action
Platform: PC
Developer: High Moon Studios

Publisher: Activision

Game: Transformers War For Cybertron
Platform: PC
Genre: Action
First 3 hours: This is the first good Transformers game ever... I didn't have high expectation when starting this game. But boy I was wrong. We can't pick our factions but I'm glad they structure the storyline that way.
What I Liked: Racing scenes, Optimus Prime, Flying Segments
What I Didn't Liked: Endless Shooting, Some Transformers are just boring
Status: Fought Omega Supreme and Trypticon... Awesome expeince.
Score: 5/5 Autobots 

No comments:

Post a Comment