First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

;
 


Game no: 1
Genre: Action
Platform: PS3
Developer: Naughty Dog
Publisher: Sony Computer Entertainment 

This is my first review. So let me try nailing the format
Game: Uncharted Drake's Fortune
Platform: PS3
Genre: Action
First 3 hours: What a way to kick start the first review of the best game ever. Made by the best development team ever. This game has everything. The thing is Tomb Raider started the exploration genre but Uncharted may have perfected it by making everything seems seem less. There is almost no loading time and the jungle was breathtaking.
What I liked: The story line, the platforming. the action sequence.
What I didn't liked: The melee system. Needs work. Controls are a bit jerky, not a big issue
Status : Finished the game. Going to have another play though but probably later
Score: 5/5 skull heads

No comments:

Post a Comment