First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, August 13, 2022

The Unbearable Weight of Massive Talent

 I watched this on the plane 










What is it about?
The a weird world where Nicholas Cage plays a washed out actor. He takes a last job which turns out to be his best performance yet

The Good
This movie is a weird kind of satire because the real Nic Cage is not like this
The funny bits are really funny 
In the end is about family 

The Bad 
The movie tries a bit too hard to put in the B plot. So from a comedy it turned into an action movie. They did explain it in the movie why they did that

The Ugly 
Nothing much 

After Credit: No

Verdict:  If you are a fan of Nic Cage you need to watch this. Oh and watch Paddington 2

No comments:

Post a Comment