First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 15, 2022

Forza Horizon 5 | Hot Wheels

I'm back and this game is awesome  

Game no: 473
Genre: Racing
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2022

It's been a year since I've played Forza every week (I always call it Forza Fridays) and I know that Forza is going to release its obligatory two DLC for the game. So they finally did it and they release a fan favorite which is the Hot Wheels expansion DLC. Do you like Forza? Do you like Hot Wheels? Imagine where  real cars race on bright neon tracks complete with loops. corkscrews, ramps and speed boosts. You combine all that you get a recipe for an awesome racing game with Forza 5 mechanics. 

The game is exactly the same as the original base game it's just the location has change. That means you'll get the races (sprint, track, cross country) as well as the stunt areas (speeds traps, danger sign and drift zones) populated on a full Hot Wheels playground. You also have a story mode that gives a history on Hot Wheels as how to popular toy brand got started and where it is now. They also give you a couple new hot wheels cars to play around. Having real size of miniature cars is fun to drive and some of the cars control very good. 

The things that I don't love is that the Forza grind. I know it's a part of Forza but some of the challenges are a bit on the extreme side. Once you are done there nothing much else you want to do unless you want to play custom made tracks by the community. I think that is the issue with Forza in general. After a while the races will get boring once you have completed the objectives of the game. My goal is just to get all the cars in the list so and that for me is fun it itself. 

In the end I can say if you love racing game this game is a must play. In the end I finish the game and did all the activities that was in the map. I give this game an S Rank because I think Forza is one of the best racing series ever but the core game in Mexico is still the place to be 


No comments:

Post a Comment