First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Day 42: Now I believe

So only sleeping for 3 hours me and my best friend hatch a plan to go at 2:00 am once the doors of raudah are open. Since the app just needs to be blinking means that we can enter as much times as we want. So what we did was at 2am we walked there and just queued with the others. They checked me and my friends phone and let us through. We were ecstatic that we could go inside and spend a good 30 mins in the doing prayers and making dua. After that we were ushered out by the guards. I told my friend and said. Let’s go again. Like a rollercoaster ride we queued up again and showed our app. They almost didn’t let us through but this time they did. They only difference is that this time we have to wait until it was past 4 to enter. Once we entered we couldn’t leave and could stay until it was praying time. For the first time I could see the imam walking in with guards in red berets guarding him.  The first 3 lines were reserve for the mosque staffs and the rest were for us. I got to watch as he read loud and clear. After that we left close to 5 ish in the morning. Both me and my friend were so happy that we go this opportunity to pray in there since it’s a rare sight that we get to do it. We went back to our hotel and took a nap. We are planning to go one more time at 3pm. Fast forward after lunch we tried to go again at 3pm so we can make it to Asar but going with other people prove to be a hassle. One of them was late and made us miss our slot. In the end we had to wait until 4pm to go. This time I told my friend that after prayers are done we run. And run I did. Barefoot mind you so my feet was super hot since the tiles are just storing heat. We came inside and got to sit for around 10 mins. After that I left my friends and took my wife and her cousin to the museum. We wanted to take an Uber because it was cheaper but a nice taxi driver said he will send and wait for us for 30 riyal. We said sure why not it beats waiting for an Uber. He didn’t speak much English so we ended up communicating through our google translate app. The museum trip was very informative. They have a English guide that told us the history of how the Prophet and the Holy land came to be. It turns out that the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) tomb is next to Raudah and it covered by the layers of walls. No one can even see it ever. The tour was in a hurry because the museum was closing at 7. By the time we went out it our Taxi driver was waiting for us as he said. We drove back to our hotel. He was cracking jokes and then it rained. We asked if he can stop at Al Baik. It’s basically their most famous fast food restaurant to get some fried chicken. He said sure and then I went inside to get some chicken. The chicken was the same as fried chicken everywhere but the difference was it was cheap. We arrived back at the hotel and then we took pictures and he gave us a box of unripe dates as a gift. So now I believe that everything happen is Gods plans and you can be sad about it but believe that He has better plans for you. So don’t worry and something better will come around. 

No comments:

Post a Comment