First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 15, 2022

SNK Gals' Fighters

I think by this time they just recycle the sprites 

Game no: 476
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo Pocket
Release Date: 2000

This game was release at the end of the Neo Geo Pocket life cycle and I think they want something to be made fast since this game is just all the girls from different fighting games. The art is the same as their respected game series (Fatal Fury, KOF, Samurai Showdown) and they have the same tight fighting controls. There is a story and it quite interesting. Overall fighting games on the NGP is always a win. A-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment