First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Day 40: Visiting outside Madinah also it’s been a bad day

Today in the morning we had to get ready by 5:15 to get in the bus to go on a trip around Madinah. We visited the date farm which I bought some dates for back home. And then we visited a couple of mosque and ending it at the site of war during the prophets time. It was a great trip but I spend most of the time inside the bus because it was too hot. After we came back and had lunch it was time for us men to visit raudah. We came at 3 and waited after Asar prayers. And then we made our way to the gates of Raudah. But due to the mismanagement of our tour leader. A lot of other people form other countries get to join in our group so when it came time for us they say we have exceeded the number of people to go. We left empty handed and honestly I didn’t take it well. It was super bummed out and sad and honestly it was my fault. I was thankful for things I have and was angry for the things that I don’t have. I took it out on my wife and now we are fighting. Sigh… today was not a good day 

No comments:

Post a Comment