First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Day 38: Goodnye Mekkah, Hello Madinah

Woke up at 6 after a busy day last night after prayers of course. Most of my housemates have left to do their last tawaf (tawaf wada) which is basically saying goodbye to mekkah. We arrive to the mosque only to find out that we can’t go to the kaabah. We need to go upstairs to the big circle. So we decided to scoot one last time. This time my wife drove while I tried to finish a couple more pages of the Quran. Alhamdulilah I got to finish the Quran. After that we switch driving and then we said our final goodbye. While leaving I looked back and saw a lot of things we got to do. There were some challenges but overall we manage to try our best in whatever we do. Came back to the hotel and pack up our stuff and head down and wait for the bus. The bus came at 10 but it was not until 11:50 they left. The organisers have to do a headcount first before letting everyone leave so they all have to be on the right bus. I don’t remember much that happen during the trip. Most of the time I spend sleeping. The bus did stop once at a bus stop which was in the middle of the desert. There we prayed and just waited in the back to continue our journey. We arrived at Madinah close to 6. We were housed in a 5 star hotel call Al Anwar Movenpick. And they have 2 pillows. And room services and floor carpeting. The only downside is there are no tables to dine outside and the food need to be taken from the 1st floor. Other than that it awesome . We to pray at the Nabawi Mosque for Magrib and then headed back to the hotel to shower, pray and sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment