First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 15, 2022

SNK vs Capcom - The Match of the Millennium

The Final Neo Geo fighting game and it is one of the best

Game no: 477
Genre: Fighting
Platform: Neo Geo Pocket
Release Date: 1999


Basically is the crossover that we wanted and we got. This game is deep and amazing. It has a rich story where both bosses from Capcom and SNK are trying to stop our heroes. The final boss is also super hard which is always the way of this types of games. I can say for two buttons you can do all the moves and specials which is a real feat of this small machine. This is a must play for any Neo Geo Pocket owners. I give this game an A-Rank

No comments:

Post a Comment