First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, August 8, 2022

Day 41: Second try at Raudah

So today in the morning we got a briefing on going back which is in the next two days. They told us that the people who miss the trip to Raudah can go with the next group. Me and my friend already registered the app. So we have a trip on the next day. So after lunch we head to the mosque right away since it’s the same way of going to Raudah. We made sure we were first in line behind the organisers so that we won’t miss our chance. We finally got in. It was beautiful with gold pillars and a centre is the “mimbar” where the imam prays and everyone follows. We only got a good 10 minutes so I made sure I prayed and ask for everything I wanted. In the evening after going back to the mosque I brought my wife shopping around the mosque area. She is okay with me but still upset but I kinda of deserve it. I also got wind that our app doesn’t need to follow the actual time allocated so tomorrow me and my best friend that I made over there have a plan 

No comments:

Post a Comment