First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

The Tomorrow War

 A popcorn movie 










What is it about?
In the future humanity is wipe out so they go back in time to find people to fight the future war

The Good
Action is great 
Characters are great I guess

The Bad
Story makes less sense since they could actually spend time thinking where did they come from and plan a counterattack there 
Did explain how or why did the aliens visit 

The Ugly 
The plot makes no sense but I think it should make sense 

After Credits: No 

Verdict: Just shut your brain and enjoy the movie 

No comments:

Post a Comment