First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, February 19, 2022

SIFU

 This game is amazing 

Game no: 454
Genre: Fighting
Platform: PC 
Release Date: 2022

You play as a boy or girl who saw your dad got murdered in front of you. After seeing that you trained 8 years to get your revenge. The only caveat is that for every time you die you will age an extra year. You will get stronger in strength but weaker in health.

Sifu is a game about patience and perseverance. Every move, block, kick and attacks needs to be carefully timed and executed or not you will die. And die you will a lot. This game is unrelentless and unforgiving. It will let you know you mess up you have to start again. The enemies are all in boss mode and are super difficult. But the difficulty is offset by how much training you get. Every time you lose you get older but also you get wiser in the game. You develop muscle memory on how to handle the environments. This game is a rougelike where you will play this game over and over again until you get as they say in the gaming world "good". The controls are seamless and the animation is super fast and quick 

That says that this game is so not for me. I mean I love the story and I want to see how it ends. But I don't have the patience or the perseverance to play this game. After dying for multiple times, again and again. Constantly getting frustrated I ended up using a Cheat Engine to make myself god mode and one hit kill. I tell you what after doing this, the game not only became more fun but also it also much more easier. I now believe that game can be played any way you want and this way is the best way to play the game for me. I do heard that the developers are going to put some accessibility options and an easy mode. Which is great

In the end I can say Sifu is not for everyone but I do think everyone should play this game. This is one of my game of the year so I give this game an S-Rank in my book. I have nothing much to do in the game but I think I want to try to go a couple more rounds just for the fun of it 

No comments:

Post a Comment