First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

The Game

 Finally I got to see it 










What is it about?
A investment banker got a ride of life when he started playing the game

The Good
This movie you won't know the ending until the end. Everything is just more questions upon questions which is rare in a movie. You just want to know what happens next
I can't spoil this movie but just go about it without knowing what happens next

The Bad
The third act is a bit weak. They are trying to end up lose knots in the plotline. I can say they stick the landing but nothing much is explained 

The Ugly
Nothing much

After Credits: No 

Verdict: A must watch. One of the best movies I've seen this year

No comments:

Post a Comment