First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

 Bandai does make great SNES games

Game no: 450
Genre: Action
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1994

Based on the best pop culture of the 90s You play as one of the rangers and beat everyone up until you beat the boss in the end. The gameplay is easy. You play without changing into the rangers first and once you change you are stronger than before. Each ranger has a unique weapon which have different types of animations. The best part of the game is after you finish all the 5 stages on the 6 stage you play as the Megazord which is super awesome. There is nothing much I didn't like about this. It was a good game. I give it a A-Rank.

No comments:

Post a Comment