First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Monday, February 14, 2022

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers The Fighting Edition

 How you meant to play Power Rangers 

Game no: 451
Genre: Fighting
Platform: SNES
Release Date: 1995

You play as either the Thunder Megazord or the Tiger Megazord. You play by fighting other MEgazords and also monster in different stages. The gameplay is great since there is a lot of different combos you can do with a 4 button system. There is button combos to get power moves. The game is short and after you beat the game you can play a VS mode. Nothing much I don't like since it is a simple SNES game. A-Rank for me since I really did enjoy myself 


No comments:

Post a Comment