First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

RTX 3070ti 8Gb with egpu









So my Intel Nuc is not up to par when running newer games. So I had to get a dedicated graphic card. The thing is to get a new pc it will cost more and my current pc is working fine. So I got myself a RTX 3070ti with 8gb of Ram and a node pro egpu case. The case is made from metal so it’s very sleek. Plus it comes with a 500 watt cpu. After a month playing it with I can say buying this is the best investment I can make. It prolongs my cpu life for another couple of years before I really need to change it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment