First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 16, 2019

Toy Story 4

The end to my most beloved 3D animated movie



















What is it about? 
It’s the next and final chapter of the Toy Story saga... if you haven’t watch all 3... what are you waiting for. 

The good
The gang is all here...
The story really comes to a close
There are a lot more comedic moments

The Bad
The story is not as great as the last movie... it gets slow in the beginning and ramps up in the middle
The rest of the gang didn’t shine that much in the movie.
I didn’t like the ending that much but it’s the most logical thing that could happen

The Ugly
I didn’t like the fork that much...

After credits: Yes

Verdict: You own it to yourself to watch the final instalment of this beloved franchise. I don’t think the voice actors can do a 5th movie. They are getting too old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment