First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 12, 2019

How to get away with Murder Season 5

Nope... I didn’t commit any crimes... it’s just a show I’ve been watching that I am going to try to review without spoiling it













Seasons: 5
Episode count: 75
Each seasons is great... there is no bad seasons so far

What is it about?
Ok so I am 4 seasons behind but what I can say every season starts with a mystery and it’s will be revealed in the middle but with a twist... well in every episode it revolves around Analise Keating a hot shot lawyer and professor with his group of students and staff... 

Starring 
Well this is an ensemble cast but I only know two out of nine 
Viola Davis who plays Analise Keating... I think they designed the role for her 
Liza Weil who plays Bonnie Winterbottom... you’ll know her from Gilmore Girls (if you watch that stuff)

What I liked? 
Each episodes is design on a case by case basis but the main story arc is woven in every episode. The way they structure it is that they will give the audience a small taste of the main story arc leaving us wanting more... it’s very exciting. Each of the students shows is unique and you can’t help to root for them...

Character development 
(nope... it’s all relates from season 1 until now)

Notable storylines
(Nope... everything is a spoiler and this show deserve to be spoiler free)

What did I didn’t like?
The character of Frank and Nate... I really don’t like the investigation part of the show... the legal drama and mystery it’s awesome but getting there something it’s hard

Verdict:
This is a show that needs to be view at least once... it’s an awesome show that minus the legal stuff... it’s a fun show with intrigue and mystery. 

No comments:

Post a Comment