First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Happiness or lack there off

I still have a lot in my backlog of stuff to blog but I just need get stuff off of my chest. I’m sad... you’ve done all you can for the people you love and care about but in the end they only see what that just make them sad. In the end, your opinion is meaningless... you yourself can’t help them... and you as I state before am alone. I can’t make anyone see the truth or be happy but I can promise I will be there to pick up all their pieces if they are down... sigh... The sad part is that I have no one to talk to nor do I want to talk to anyone... I’ve already accept my fate of being alone so I’m good... ok... the next is going to be a good one... but it’s going to take me a while to write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment