First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Friday, July 19, 2019

I’m alone

No this is not me crying for help... it’s just after close to 35 years I just realised something. That I am alone... Alone in my thoughts, alone in my problems, alone in everything. I now empathise with people having anxiety and depression... There are a lot of factors governing it but the root cause is that their alone... I may have my family, people who love me and friends but truthfully they can’t make you happy... Truthfully your friends or loved one will get tired of your bullshit... which in turns makes you self doubt your worthiness to yourself and others. Sure they will miss you when you’re gone but they are not responsible for your happiness... oh well... you were born alone and sure enough you will die alone as well... the main thing is the memories that you make that defies who you are, because I’m sure there are people that are going to be touched by you... every small impact you make counts for something I guess. So what I am trying to say here is that.... it’s ok... it’s ok being alone... it’s ok to cry alone... it’s ok not to talk anyone about your problems... that’s why they invented a profession called a therapist... in the end of the day... you can give all the time to people... accepting them but you can’t be sure they will be accepting towards you... love you guys... and please  to the people who I gave access to this blog... thank you for being there for me... I’m fine...: I just need to vent...

No comments:

Post a Comment