First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Dead Cells

Finally after 82 days... I finished a game

Game no: 328
Genre: Action
Platform: Nintendo Switch
Release Date: 2017



What is it about?
From what I gather we are a bodyless entity that needs a body in order to escape their torment of continuously dying over and over again

What I liked?
- No two runs are the same and the stages are randomly generated. Each successful run determine on what weapon load out is equipped
- The pixel art animation is crisp and detailed... each killing animation looks perfect
- There are a lot of weapons to choose form each with its advantages and disadvantages. My favourite weapons are the lightning and ice blast..
- The bosses are awesome. We just need to remember their moveset
- Each weapons comes with customisable buffs

What I didn’t liked?
- The constant dying. Just when you got a rhythm of a run and then you are done.
- The cells drop is too low... you need to play like 100 times to get all the unlocks
- Some weapons are completely useless... well useless to me

Status: Finish a round of the game

Fun Factor: Worth to be played... this is a solid action game that rewards you for being good at it. This game will be a permanent fixture of the switch.

No comments:

Post a Comment