First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Saturday, July 27, 2019

Star Trek Discovery Season 2

By far the best Star Trek series ever.




















Seasons: 2
Episode count: 28

What is it about?
Follow the adventure of the Starship Discovery and it’s crew... this time the events from season 1 ripple towards Season 2

Starring
The girl from the walking dead
The guy who is always on prosthetics. Doug Jones

What I liked?
Everything... you know the feeling of watching a good Science Fiction show. This is it. Every episode is and event of itself...
all the characters are never boring... they all have interesting storylines
The Enterprise is also a star here.
The epic space battles... it’s so awesome

Character Development
Well safe to say everyone got a chance to shine... every of the main cast member has an episode dedicate to their growth

What I didn't liked?
The Klingon storyline... That wasn't my cup of tea. A good thing that it only lasted around 3 episodes

Verdict:
The best Star Trek show I watched in a long long time. A must watch (watch season 1 first).

No comments:

Post a Comment