First time readers

So you finally found this blog. Not sure how (unless I told you) The blog is about my random life. My job, games, movies or anything that interest me. Feel free to comment or just enjoy the ride.

Sunday, July 7, 2019

Stuff that happen in June

I’m 7 days late to report but while waiting in the line might as well I start. So the diet has been going well. I finally could wear my clothes from 2015 which was a treat šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.  We get one week of cheat for our diet and when that happens I’ll be eating all my favourite foods. I miss food but not as much now, I think eating healthy is already becoming a lifestyle. Our kittens are doing fine, even with two of them has defects, they are healthy and active. The last days of fasting is upon us, I manage to go and get my favourite drink that is only available on this month... sugar cane šŸ¤¤. A day before Eid my step father in law got a heart attack. He was rushed to the hospital and they found out that his heart is 80% blocked and he requires a bypass. But due his age at 75, he is very reluctant on taking the procedure. That means my mom is law is hyper stressed is they have a ton of debt and her husband is the sole breadwinner. 5th June was Eid and we spend the time eating great food and going to visit our families and friends. I had a nice talking session with my best friend from aboard. That was fun... it’s great when you have someone who you just can talk too about random things. On the second day of Eid we went back to visit my wife’s grandmother. It was supposed to to be a 3 hour trip but since everyone has the same idea of going back on the same day. It ended up being at 6 hour drive šŸ˜…. During our time there, my kids saw some chickens and the eldest one baked a cake which I found hilarious since we were only there for 3 hours. We had a date night on the 7th and ate handmade pasta which so little but it was so awesome. My brother welcomed a new baby girl this month (it was supposed to be last week... (forgot to write about it). Loss some friends on Reddit and made some new friends which is always a mixed bag... since it’s sad to lose friends but it’s great to gain some.

The middle of the months is just spend on doing the same thing over and over again. Wake up at 0430 and prep breakfast and lunch for the family. Send the kids to school by 0730 and make sure the house is cleaned, laundry is done and lunch is made by 1200. My life is so fulfilling šŸ¤£šŸ¤£... well I’m not complaining. Now the kids are required to carry their own weight so they are required to do chores around the house. I do notice that my youngest will hide everything under the bed... I think her theory is that if I don’t see it, it means it clean. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.  My kids love requesting for some grill cheese... and I love making them... I so wish I could eat some. My daughters best friend is leaving the country so she is quite sad... they did do a farewell party for her so that’s consider closure. On 16th June we went to an open house. It was my moms friend. They serve us something called Nasi Ambeng... it’s basically rice with a lot of fried stuff and serve on a tray that can be eaten by 3 people (Picture below...yum)













And at the end of the month I’ve met my long lost uncle after 25 years. He took care of me when my mom was going through a bad divorce. Last time he was taller than me and now I’m taller than him šŸ¤£. Met my best friend on the 21st for a couple of hours... it’s seems like forever since I’ve seen him.  My wife students came to the house to want to play some games... that was fun. Spend time cleaning the room and I notice that I have a lot of handheld consoles. Every weekend we will always have invitations for open houses. I love eating... My mom started sharing my kid pictures... no idea why, she probably misses us. My best friend package finally arrive.. after 57 days šŸ¤£. Some of the candy melted but the others survive... and it taste awesome. Had a 6 hour talking session with my best friend. My friend met the family and watched me cook... basically it’s just a typical day but with an audience. It was amazing. My daughter sold her painting and trying to raise money for an iPad Pro (more on that next month). We went to my wife family gathering on her Japanese side... that was cool. So that’s what’s going on in June... I thought it was a uneventful month... boy I was wrong šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. See you next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment